Teach Your Own Craft Parties
Why are craft parties an awesome side-hustle?
- You get to work for yourself and keep all your profits.
- You don’t have to commit. Throw one party or keep going because you love it.
- You don’t have to sell to your friends and family to be successful.
- You can sell tickets before you spend anything on craft supplies.
- Craft parties are, hands-down, the most fun way to make extra income!
Our Craft Teacher mini-courses will give you step by step instructions for getting started and growing your business! Join us live or watch the replay when it’s convenient for you.
All 4 Mini-Courses ($75)
Save $25 by signing up for all four courses today!
In this four-part series, well cover everything you'll need to know to launch your own profitable craft party business.
Tuesdays in October from 6:30 - 7:30 pm MST
- October 6: Teaching Your First Craft Party
- October 13: How to Book Craft Parties
- October 20: Growing Your Craft Party Business
- October 27: Business Basics for Craft Parties
Teaching Your First Craft Party ($25)
October 6, 6:30 - 7:30 pm MST
Learn why craft parties are awesome, when and where to teach your party, choosing a craft, selling tickets, and tips for being a great teacher.Let's Go!
How to Book Craft Parties ($25)
October 13, 6:30 - 7:30 pm MST
Learn all about public, private, and virtual craft parties, including how to book and work with venues, the technology you'll need to go online, and how to book your first private craft party.I Need This
Growing Your Craft Party Business ($25)
October 20, 6:30 - 7:30 pm MST
Learn the two most effective ways to sell tickets to new customers, all the advertising you shouldn't spend your money on, and how to build repeat business so that your craft parties sell out!Let's Go!
Business Basics for Craft Parties ($25)
October 27, 6:30 - 7:30 pm MST
Learn how to set the right ticket price for your craft parties, how to name your business, and how we got through the legal stuff, accounting, and taxes.I Need This